X-Men: Battle of the Atom features multi-month story arcs with raid events based on classic comic storylines, plus epic boss battles where 20-player X-Teams compete to do the most damage against the likes of Magneto, Dark Phoenix, Apocalypse, and droves of mutant-hunting Sentinels.
– Take control of your all-time favorite X-Men from across different timelines, including Wolverine, Storm, Iceman, Kitty Pryde, Beast, Rachel Grey, and more!
– Freeze, kick, claw, and blast your way through more than 45 character-driven missions!
– Join upcoming events drawing on landmark X-Men stories like SCHISM, MESSIAH COMPLEX, AGE OF APOCALYPSE, and the current BATTLE OF THE ATOM!
– Pursue REAL-TIME Battles for maximum competition!
– Check out original art by Marvel artists and stories adapted by X-scribe James Asmus!
– Internet connection is required to play X-Men: Battle of the Atom.
– X-Men: Battle of the Atom is completely free-to-play. No purchases are required. The purchase of in-game currency (X-Coins) can accelerate game-play, but all players can play the entire game for free. X-Coin purchases can help players recruit a stronger deck of Cards, which provides advantages in single-player missions and in multi-player battles and events. In-app purchases can be turned off by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
– X-Men: Battle of the Atom includes in-game social features such as message boards, chat, and trading systems through which players can communicate with each other.
– Published by Aeria 51, LLC at 2475 Augustine Drive, Santa Clara, CA, 95054, USA.
– Support available by email at email@example.com.